Username: Password:

Author Topic: Kosetenlos Free and Credit based XML services  (Read 20404 times)

Mip104

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Kosetenlos Free and Credit based XML services
« on: May 09, 2010, 11:44:01 am »
Zydio , I have already finished with 3 XML scripts: free, 15 credit and 35 credit SMS XML scripts, if they are worthy to share, let me know to create a similar XML topics for them :)
This is because I have a good tutor in XML scripting alike you Zydio :) Thanks for your helps
« Last Edit: May 09, 2010, 12:31:42 pm by mip104 »

Zydio

• Administrator
  • goText++ Desk! author
    • View Profile
    • goText++ Desk! homepage
Re: Kosetenlos Free and Credit based XML services
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2010, 07:23:16 pm »
Are you kidding? I'm really looking forward to your xml services for Kostenlos!!
They work fine? Have you added error checks (eg: wrong login, sms sent/not sent, ..?). If so please create a new thread that will become the official thread for those services with all the infos on Sms-Kostenlos, and what differs from the 3 services/modes.
Attach here or in the new thread the services: I'll review them, improve or merge them if there is room for improvement, and I'll publish them officially for all users in our SVN and Xml Services page.

Mip104

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2010, 07:40:16 pm »
I am not kidding :) they are all working :) you can check them if anything is missed please add. I am really happy with these as I have all learned from you. I do appreciate it
I already made two seperate topics, one is for free mode and the other for credit based modes

Zydio

• Administrator
  • goText++ Desk! author
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2010, 08:40:48 am »
Hi mip, I've seen your services.
Well done!
There is room for improvement though.
  • Three scripts is too much for a single website: I've merged the two credit based ones (those without advertising and full 160 chars) into one service, with a choice in the configuration on what mode to use. If a user wants to use both modes, he can add the service twice and change that configuration value.
    Now the "free" one is named "ads" and the merge of the no-ads is named "no-ads".
  • The "ads" service was missing some checks on the globally available free messages and user remaining messages, and synchronization with the website.
    I extract the values with the <var> tag in step 2, and check them in the new fork step with id "avail_check".
    I could do this because I can access the first page with my partial registration..
  • The "no-ads" service misses the synchronization of remaining credits and credit based counting. It would probably require regex to extract the credits from the page. If you need help please post or send me the html code of the webpage where the website shows you your available credits, and I'll modify the service accordingly.

I'll publish those services officially once you tested my edits and we've added credit synchronization.

PPS: I know that between the 35 credits and 15 credits changes the max number of chars, but I felt like it was a good compromise to set the limit to the lower one to merge the services into one.

PPS:
I am really happy with these as I have all learned from you. I do appreciate it
I already made two seperate topics, one is for free mode and the other for credit based modes
I'm happy too to see when users start to get involved into the project.
And I'm happy to see that my idea of a powerful xml service format simple enough to be used from common users to make services really works  :) :)

Mip104

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2010, 08:52:47 am »
Thanks Zydio, It seems great by your changes :) I will check them as soon as possible and I got credits ;)

Mip104

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2010, 09:57:44 am »
common users to make services really works  :) :)
May be I am not so common ;)

The available credits are shows at the first page on the top-left part or also in the middle part

<strong>30 Credits</strong>
« Last Edit: May 10, 2010, 10:01:11 am by mip104 »

Zydio

• Administrator
  • goText++ Desk! author
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2010, 10:28:12 am »
Oh that's right, sorry :P

Here is the updated service with credit based count, and credit sync with the website.
I've also added two steps to check if the credit is enough to send the message. I've a doubt on this: if you send 200 chars (2 real sms) with your number as id it charges you 35 credits or 70 (35 * 2)?

I also swapped the 35 and 15 modes previously.

I've also added the logout page.

Can you please check if they work fine?
« Last Edit: May 10, 2010, 10:37:06 am by Zydio »

Zydio

• Administrator
  • goText++ Desk! author
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2010, 10:38:28 am »
(I'm uploading again the "no ads" script as it contained a minor typo)

Mip104

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2010, 10:39:57 am »
I've a doubt on this: if you send 200 chars (2 real sms) with your number as id it charges you 35 credits or 70 (35 * 2)?
Yes if it just increased by 1 character meaning 160 get 161 it will change to 70 credits

Mip104

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2010, 10:44:45 am »
Thanks for the new changes, they were really needed. Sorry I didn;t took them in to consideration, because I was just looking for how it is working! The free one is OK,but for the credit based just wait until tomorrow so I can check it, it also checks how many sms per day is remained based on the site :) Great

Mip104

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2010, 10:50:54 am »
in Free one there is one problem in showing the sms remained, it should be [/d]-1 :) because while it reads it is for example 3 sms remained after that it should be 2 but it shows the previous number
« Last Edit: May 10, 2010, 10:52:57 am by mip104 »

Zydio

• Administrator
  • goText++ Desk! author
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 10, 2010, 10:58:33 am »
I've a doubt on this: if you send 200 chars (2 real sms) with your number as id it charges you 35 credits or 70 (35 * 2)?
Yes if it just increased by 1 character meaning 160 get 161 it will change to 70 credits
Ok, I've update the service again to deal with this (I've changed the checks for credit).

For the free one: the freesms page shows the number of remaining free messages or not? Is it only shown on the homepage? We have to add another tag to update $sms_rem_1 after the message is sent.

Mip104

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 10, 2010, 11:01:08 am »
Yes it just shows at the first page (home page) a tag back again to the first page before logout is needed
« Last Edit: May 10, 2010, 11:03:53 am by mip104 »

Zydio

• Administrator
  • goText++ Desk! author
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 10, 2010, 11:05:15 am »
Yes it just shows at the first page (home page) a tag back again to the first page before logout is needed
Ok, please try this updated script

Mip104

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 10, 2010, 11:08:59 am »
Just run out of freeSMS :) But it worked while I made this change. I will check all your changes tomorrow
« Last Edit: May 10, 2010, 11:11:01 am by mip104 »