Username: Password:

Author Topic: Hämeen Sanomat [100 sms/day - 10 sms/rcpt]: to Finnish mobile numbers  (Read 6317 times)

Zydio

• Administrator
  • goText++ Desk! author
    • View Profile
    • goText++ Desk! homepage
Description
With this service you can send 100 free SMS every day, not more than 10 SMS to each mobile phone number, to Finnish mobile phone numbers only.

Message can be up to 124 characters long.

Registration
Use the registration form on Hämeen Sanomat sms page.
You need to fill in your Finnish mobile phone number to register.

Configuration
Create a new service in goText with the following address: http://www.gotext.org/pub/fi-hameensanomat.php

To configure the service in goText you have to fill in the following service configuration fields:
  • User: your mobile phone number used to signup at Hämeen Sanomat
  • Pass: your account password

Important Notes:
  • You have to wait some seconds between messages, otherwise send will fail
  • This service send messages to Finnish mobile phone numbers only
  • To subscribe you need to have a Finnish mobile number
  • Sent messages contain a small ad/sponsor: this sponsor is (randomly and automatically from the goText service) chosen from those displayed on the Hämeen Sanomat, as it would be if you were sending the message from the page

Service status
Working

Service author
Zydio

PS: thanks to Grumps who has reported this service, and gave precious help to access the website
« Last Edit: March 12, 2009, 07:56:32 am by Zydio »

Grumps

Hello, after using the service for one day now, I couldn't be more pleased. This far I only found some minor spelling mistakes only.

1.On Description on this post you have written 5 messages instead of 10 that you can send to the same number (On post topic it is right though).

2. When you register the service in gotext 2.2 it gives the following text:
"Inserted service! Messagge from service: With this service you cam send 100 free SMS every day to Finnish numbers, max 10 messages for each recipient. Configure this with your mobile phone number registerd at Hameen(Hämeen) Sanomat as User and password as Pass."

Otherwise the service is perfect. the 24h timer starts when you send the first message. doesn't reset on daychange.

Good Job Zydio! I allready found one another finn to use your script for cheap messaging.

Zydio

• Administrator
  • goText++ Desk! author
    • View Profile
Description in forum corrected, correction for the service text will come later.

I'm happy to hear that the service works as expected  :D

Zydio

• Administrator
  • goText++ Desk! author
    • View Profile
Ok service fixed, I've also made a fix to recipient number handling with country code.

Can you test that it is still working fine??