Username: Password:

Author Topic: goText++ Desk! 0.8.5 now Portable, new Xml Services  (Read 19878 times)

Mip104

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: goText++ Desk! 0.8.5 now Portable, new Xml Services
« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2010, 09:45:58 am »
What service are you using? Always the same when the timeout happened?

I use Wadja  service, and always the same error message is happening.
You know this is not just happens in this application,In other forms I  sometimes have this problem with the midlet as well (it is delivered but no sent message is given from the midlet) this problem is for not specificly for wadja in the midlet application. But I have found a way for being sure that the midlet has sent the message I just wait for 10 seconds :) and I am 95% sure it is delivered :)
« Last Edit: January 28, 2010, 09:52:28 am by mip104 »

Zydio

• Administrator
  • goText++ Desk! author
    • View Profile
    • goText++ Desk! homepage
« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2010, 09:49:14 am »

I use Wadja  service, and always the same error message is happening.
You know this is not just happens in this application,In other forms I  sometimes have this problem with the midlet as well (it is delivered but no sent message is given from the midlet) this problem is for not specificly for wadja in the midlet application. But I have found a way for being sure that the midlet has sent the message I just wait for 10 seconds :) and I am 95% sure it is delivered :)

I've never used Wadja myself, I can't comment on the problem happening with this specific service, sorry   :-[

Mip104

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 28, 2010, 09:57:27 am »
It seems, it is working now by the trick of doubling the default timeout . Thanks

Mip104

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 29, 2010, 02:13:09 pm »
No more problems now, 40 seconds for the default connection timeout makes it working now