Username: Password:

Author Topic: Kosetenlos Free and Credit based XML services  (Read 16040 times)

Mip104

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Kosetenlos Free and Credit based XML services
« Reply #30 on: May 13, 2010, 05:21:16 am »
Ok I will check it just with 35 credit, because the 15 credit did worked that time , the condition was not satisfied and I removed so the 15 credit works. Now if the 35 credit works as well it will be final. I don't have 35 credits yet, I will gather it for the final check. I hope this is the final one :)

Zydio

• Administrator
  • goText++ Desk! author
    • View Profile
    • goText++ Desk! homepage
« Reply #31 on: May 13, 2010, 08:31:33 am »
I've found that I can send messages with the 35 credit mode even if I couldn't verify the mobile number, but obviously my mobile number is not shown, the website fixes the sender to "smskostnlos"..
So I've changed the service to not require the mobile phone number to be found, and added an alert when it is not found like in my case.

I've also added an informative message on the "ads" service to inform the user if the message can't be sent at all because of the missing mobile phone number confirmation.

Mip104

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 13, 2010, 09:46:58 am »
Yes, but honestly there is no use if some one wants to use the 35 credit without registering the mobile number. The only which is remained is to be checked by number which will be sent by 35 credits.

That informative part on non registered phone is also working great, good adding :)

The other information given on non registered phone account while sending by 35 credit is also working fine ...

Just just just one test is remained .......................
« Last Edit: May 13, 2010, 09:53:53 am by mip104 »

Mip104

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 15, 2010, 04:06:36 am »
Wow, the 35 credit is working too :) the script is OK now.

Zydio

• Administrator
  • goText++ Desk! author
    • View Profile
    • goText++ Desk! homepage
« Reply #34 on: May 15, 2010, 12:17:54 pm »
Ok, I've uploaded the services on the SVN, updated and improved the two official services threads and removed from them your original (and now old) services.

This thread is now closed, if there will be problems we will discuss them on the official service threads.