Username: Password:

Author Topic: help me  (Read 10014 times)

Azi

• View Profile
help me
« on: May 16, 2010, 09:51:12 am »
hi,
i am using gotext on my nokia E51 it's working fine but few days ago i installed gotext to my friend mobile nokia E52 one days it's work fine but now when i configure service on it, it's not connection to internet to download service . other internet service is working fine i mean browser is working fine. i tried both GPRS and also WIFI but it's not working
please can some one help me plzzzzzzzzzz
thanks

Zydio

• Administrator
  • goText++ Desk! author
    • View Profile
    • goText++ Desk! homepage
Re: help me
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2010, 09:54:25 am »
hi,
i am using gotext on my nokia E51 it's working fine but few days ago i installed gotext to my friend mobile nokia E52 one days it's work fine but now when i configure service on it, it's not connection to internet to download service . other internet service is working fine i mean browser is working fine. i tried both GPRS and also WIFI but it's not working
thanks

Maybe you've been unlucky and you tried on you friend's E52 when the gotext.org server had a short downtime, or the network operator's dns got crazy...
You should try again.

Azi

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2010, 10:15:01 am »
hi,
thanks

Maybe you've been unlucky and you tried on you friend's E52 when the gotext.org server had a short downtime, or the network operator's dns got crazy...
You should try again.
ok let me try again

Azi

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2010, 07:01:07 am »
no dear i tried many time but still same

Mip104

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2010, 07:04:37 am »
What is the exact error you got ?

Azi

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2010, 08:18:42 am »
dear it's not showing any error when i put script and try to insert for downloading script or service from your server it's still hang. simply it's not connect to internet ...

Mip104

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2010, 08:48:46 am »
It seems strange, try to clear the cache too and give it a try again, can you browse the service from the browser? I mean put the whole service address at the browser and see if you can see something or it hangs again!

Azi

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2010, 12:00:12 pm »
dear it's not showing any error when i put script and try to insert for downloading script or service from your server it's still hang. simply it's not connect to internet ...
browser is working fine dear only gotext application unable to connect to internet i don't know why

Azi

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2010, 09:19:27 am »
still waiting
 ;D