Username: Password:

Author Topic: Shamswin  (Read 5140 times)

mohammad

• View Profile
    • SMS
Shamswin
« on: May 10, 2010, 11:59:45 am »
Description

With this service you can send 4 SMS every day to Iran numbers.
Message can be up to 158 characters long and contains Sender’s mobile number and Site address.
You can buy extra credit, Depending on the credits you buy, each SMS Costs between 1.1 and 1.5 US $ Cent.

Registration
Follow registration steps Shamswin, filling all the fields.

Configuration

To configure the service in goText you have to fill in the following service configuration fields:

* Username: your mobile number without Country code
    * Password: your Shamswin password

Important Notes

Some times the site admin Stops Free SMS Service

Service status

Working

Repositories

Shamswin.xml

Service author

Mohammad
« Last Edit: July 13, 2010, 11:08:47 am by mohammad »

Zydio

• Administrator
  • goText++ Desk! author
    • View Profile
    • goText++ Desk! homepage
Re: Shamswin
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2010, 12:12:22 pm »
Is it working?? Didn't you have the problem with the confirmation check?
And what about the last var tag, I read:
Code: [Select]
begin='???' end=':'  empty="0"It is really three question marks, or it was some persian character that I can't read because you saved the xml file with an encoding different from the utf-8 declared on the first line?
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
And, when you send the message, you have used charset="ISO-8859-1" but I know the websites uses windows-1252...you should have used charset="windows-1256"!

Can you fix it?

Zydio

• Administrator
  • goText++ Desk! author
    • View Profile
    • goText++ Desk! homepage
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2010, 01:38:15 pm »
about shamswin, the "???" is because of farsi text when i typed in notepad
it is not important because it is for credit counting
and for persian language is not working i'll eliminate that
Notepad is useless for anything serious.
Please use a better editor such as Editpad Lite, or SciTE (here for a Windows download) which is my favuorite text editor as it is fast and supports highlighting, or Notepad++.

The first two usually spot the right encoding automatically, Notepad++ requires you to set it up manually this way: open the Encoding menu, and select "Encode in UTF-8" if your xml service starts with
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>which is the case of your services, and the encoding used in most services.
Doing so, or using one of the first two editors, you'll be able to past Persian text..and please do it, because the checks and remaining message sync are really important!

You also wrote "sms_rem_100" as the var name, but it is wrong: there is no "100" day reset period, and you set the reset to 1 day in the limit tag:
<limit type="num" quantity="4" reset="1" />So you have to use "sms_rem_1" to sync the limit.

seaimsk

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2010, 06:51:29 am »
shamswin.com has 3 backlinks according to Alexa. The hostname or fully qualified domain name (FQDN) shamswin.com is identical to the domain name shamswin.com. The domain is registered under the domain suffix com and is named shamswin.

-----spam link deleted by zydio and user banned-----
« Last Edit: July 31, 2010, 10:25:19 am by Zydio »