Username: Password:

Author Topic: Klub Mentari  (Read 46250 times)

iankurniawan

• View Profile
Re: Klub Mentari
« Reply #30 on: December 10, 2007, 04:40:35 pm »
mr. bluesman, why i can't use GOTEXT with my account in klub Mentari anymore? when i send the report always said "web error". whereas when i tried to send SMS in web klub Mentari directly, it worked! what happened? please guide us! thnks a lot.

achacimed

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 12, 2007, 08:33:54 am »
eror kali ya. gw pkai opera mini. jadi ga bisa add forum

achacimed

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 12, 2007, 08:38:28 am »
:-(

achacimed

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 12, 2007, 08:48:28 am »

achacimed

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 12, 2007, 08:55:20 am »

achacimed

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 12, 2007, 09:00:45 am »

PAZT®

• View Profile
    • http://r.yuwie.com/pazt2000
« Reply #36 on: December 12, 2007, 05:13:21 pm »
What's the secret?

PAZT®

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 12, 2007, 05:22:38 pm »
Yes Sir, m3 and Mentari do. But I am not sure about matrix.

achacimed

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 12, 2007, 10:35:51 pm »

PAZT®

• View Profile
Re: Klub Mentari: error... (still unable to send message)
« Reply #39 on: December 14, 2007, 01:57:16 pm »
Dear Sir,
I am a new user of goText. I have done all I could to completely read all of the tutorial before downloaded, installed and configured the goText v.2 beta 3 (alternative version) directly to my Sony Ericsson K310i from the GetJar wapsite, and I have installed the newest service for Mentari-ID available on your site. But still I am unable to send any messages using any goText services which I have registered (id-mentari), with following error message appeared after I click the send button:
"GPRS error : it was not possible to do the connection".
It's a kind of strange situation to me, since I can use this GPRS service to do all my online activities smoothly, including send this message to you.
Based on this illustration, are there any possibilities that this problem is caused by a kind of "blocking policy" performed by my cellular service provider, the Indonesian Mentari Indosat or is there something with wrong with my handset settings, or what is wrong anyway?
That is the problem I am facing now. Please give your immediate suggestion and solution to solve this problem for me to be able to use your extraordinary application soon.
Thank you.

enggariel

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 17, 2007, 12:46:42 am »
i still error in sending sms with mentari....
i think mentari have a big change in their system, because, as i know, sms in mentari often was used by the other indonesian  for SMS BOMBING.....so their server overload...

Zydio

• Administrator
  • goText++ Desk! author
    • View Profile
    • goText++ Desk! homepage
« Reply #41 on: December 17, 2007, 01:54:37 pm »
Dear Sir,
I am a new user of goText. I have done all I could to completely read all of the tutorial before downloaded, installed and configured the goText v.2 beta 3 (alternative version) directly to my Sony Ericsson K310i from the GetJar wapsite, and I have installed the newest service for Mentari-ID available on your site. But still I am unable to send any messages using any goText services which I have registered (id-mentari), with following error message appeared after I click the send button:
It's a kind of strange situation to me, since I can use this GPRS service to do all my online activities smoothly, including send this message to you.
Based on this illustration, are there any possibilities that this problem is caused by a kind of "blocking policy" performed by my cellular service provider, the Indonesian Mentari Indosat or is there something with wrong with my handset settings, or what is wrong anyway?
That is the problem I am facing now. Please give your immediate suggestion and solution to solve this problem for me to be able to use your extraordinary application soon.
Thank you.

It seems like Mentari has some porblems right now, but your error means that you have problems also with GPRS connection....the most likely thing is that you have misconfigured your mobile phone connection. You should ask some indonesian people here to help you configure correctly the gprs connection for your provider!

PAZT®

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 27, 2007, 11:19:05 am »

Zydio wrote:
Dear Sir,
Thank you.

It seems like Mentari has some porblems right now, but your error means that you have problems also with GPRS connection....the most likely thing is that you have misconfigured your mobile phone connection. You should ask some indonesian people here to help you configure correctly the gprs connection for your provider!

Hello Mr. Zydio, thanks for replying my post. I apologize that I was a lil'bit busy to check this forum on regular basis so I was unaware of your reply.
I've successfully upgraded to goText 2 beta 4 Indonesian version without any error upon installing or running it, but still have similar error when using it with Mentari service, but there is no problem when I use other service such as YesMMS. Is it possible that this situation means there is something need to be updated or repaired in your Mentari service script to adjust it with the latest setting change made on Mentari's free sms website service?

For any Indonesian Mentari users: Ada yang punya pengalaman trobel pake mentari kaya saya gak? Atau ada yang udah punya solusi? Apa emang bener ada yang perlu diotak-atik di setting gprsnya kayak yang dibilang bung Zydio? TOLONG DUONK... Thanks 4 bantuannya ya bro  :lol:  

iankurniawan

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 27, 2007, 03:23:54 pm »
sama! emang lg error alias scriptnya mentari udh kadaluarsa! Pazt elo marketing asuransi ya?! CAPEK DEEEH!

Zydio

• Administrator
  • goText++ Desk! author
    • View Profile
    • goText++ Desk! homepage
« Reply #44 on: December 29, 2007, 07:50:31 pm »

PAZT2000 ha scritto:

Is it possible that this situation means there is something need to be updated or repaired in your Mentari service script to adjust it with the latest setting change made on Mentari's free sms website service?[/color]

Yes, almost probably that's the case. Too bad we are all really busy right now, sorry  :-(