Username: Password:

Author Topic: sms service to philippines?  (Read 9139 times)

miox_24

• View Profile
sms service to philippines?
« on: December 24, 2007, 12:39:25 pm »
to the mod, hi, why isnt there a gotext sms service to the philippines? www.chikka.com is a site that sends free sms to the philippines,US,japan,etc. maybe you can make a service setting so that gotext can connect to the chikka website, thanks :-)

Zydio

• Administrator
  • goText++ Desk! author
    • View Profile
    • goText++ Desk! homepage
Re: sms service to philippines?
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2007, 07:54:02 am »

miox_24 ha scritto:
to the mod, hi, why isnt there a gotext sms service to the philippines? www.chikka.com is a site that sends free sms to the philippines,US,japan,etc. maybe you can make a service setting so that gotext can connect to the chikka website, thanks :-)

Do you need to use the "Chikka Messenger" to send sms, or you can simply send sms through chikka website?
I don't recall if there was already a thread about chikka... if it's doable we will try to do it, but we are all so busy right now!

miox_24

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2007, 11:51:40 am »
hi to mod,tnx for the reply & im sory to disturb, yes i need to download & use chikka messenger to send international sms, its not posible to send sms through their website, i think its doable but i dont know how, thanks

Zydio

• Administrator
  • goText++ Desk! author
    • View Profile
    • goText++ Desk! homepage
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2007, 07:46:21 pm »

miox_24 ha scritto:
hi to mod,tnx for the reply & im sory to disturb, yes i need to download & use chikka messenger to send international sms, its not posible to send sms through their website, i think its doable but i dont know how, thanks

If you can send only using chikka messenger I really think it's not possible to do a goText service for it, sorry!

miox_24

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2008, 11:46:44 am »

Zydio wrote:

miox_24 ha scritto:

If you can send only using chikka messenger I really think it's not possible to do a goText service for it, sorry!

gud news, chikka.com now provides sms through their website, no need to download the software, maybe gotext mods & developers can now make service settings to use chikka,mods pls make these settings so we can send sms to most asian countries & the U.S. Thanks :-)

Bluesman

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • goText
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2008, 01:27:32 pm »
ok we'll work on it but we need your help for testing! we'll discuss better by PM (private message, in the menu in the left)

miox_24

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2008, 05:58:48 pm »

Bluesman wrote:
ok we'll work on it but we need your help for testing! we'll discuss better by PM (private message, in the menu in the left)

ok sir mod,no problem,thanks for the effort :-)