Username: Password:

Author Topic: (need help) Sending SMS  (Read 3792 times)

enggariel

• View Profile
(need help) Sending SMS
« on: May 12, 2008, 12:18:50 am »
Sory...I have a question...

How to send sms with gotext without need reply from server...Undeerstand with my question?

i mean that we just send the data to the server, but we dont need to wait for the replies, is this sms sent or not...

so we just send the data and if the data has sent, the gotext will say that the sms has sent...

I have learn in gotext script, but till now, i don't understand at all..

sory, my english is so bad..T,T...

White_Tiger

• Global Moderator
  • ...non sò cosa sò, ma certamente sò cosa non sò...
    • View Profile
Re: (need help) Sending SMS
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2008, 10:36:29 am »
the reply message is setting in the script and not in gotext.

sorry

enggariel

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2008, 04:03:06 pm »
yes...i know...

but, i mean here is how to sending sms more faster, because in my country( i am indonesian an i use indosat community servise) to sending sms at morning up to afternoon(about at 4.00 pm) is very long to wait ( up to 3 minutes...)

so my Question, how to sending sms faster by modif the service script , so we dont need to wait the reply from server...

thankz all.. :lol:

Zydio

• Administrator
  • goText++ Desk! author
    • View Profile
    • goText++ Desk! homepage
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2008, 09:10:18 am »

enggariel ha scritto:
yes...i know...

but, i mean here is how to sending sms more faster, because in my country( i am indonesian an i use indosat community servise) to sending sms at morning up to afternoon(about at 4.00 pm) is very long to wait ( up to 3 minutes...)

so my Question, how to sending sms faster by modif the service script , so we dont need to wait the reply from server...

thankz all.. :lol:

No you should modify the client to not wait for the reply, you can't do it on the script side.
But..I don't think it would be a great idea, because you will never know if the message was successfuly sent from the website or not!

If the slowdown you say happens always at the same time it may be due to high visit volume to the indosat website, or high traffic to indonesian on the connectivity used by our hosting provider...if you use scripts on the gotext server, and the problem is the second one you could solve it by uploading the script to some server hosted directly in indonesia!