Username: Password:

Author Topic: Is it working at Brazil?  (Read 5074 times)

Erisvaldo

• View Profile
Is it working at Brazil?
« on: June 20, 2008, 08:25:04 pm »
Is GoText working at Brazil? I can't send messages with it.

Here we have Tim, Claro, Oi and Vivo operators. Which of these are working on GoText? How can I make my own script for such operators to integrate them with GoText?

Thanks.

Zydio

• Administrator
  • goText++ Desk! author
    • View Profile
    • goText++ Desk! homepage
Re: Is it working at Brazil?
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2008, 03:55:21 pm »

Erisvaldo ha scritto:
Is GoText working at Brazil? I can't send messages with it.

Here we have Tim, Claro, Oi and Vivo operators. Which of these are working on GoText? How can I make my own script for such operators to integrate them with GoText?

Thanks.

If you know what SVN is and already have a SVN client please find the already existing scripts on the svn repository hosted on SourceForge.

If you don't you can browser it on the web interface at the following url: http://gotext.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/gotext/services/ .
Here you can find all goText scripts, grouped by programming language.
You can see how we made existing script.
Some help to understand can be found on our (poor :P ) developers help page.

The only script for Brazil that I'm aware of is Brasil Telecom python script.
And obviously the international ones like Vyke, O2 Ireland, Betamax family, etc..

White_Tiger

• Global Moderator
  • ...non sò cosa sò, ma certamente sò cosa non sò...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2008, 04:07:53 pm »
it marks it some situated one to convert, but remember n many situated ones we cannot record Italian, therefore procurami the recording data.

ps Excuseme for my english ;-P

Erisvaldo

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2008, 02:19:31 am »
First of all, thanks for helping  8-)

I'm able to send SMS with GoText using Vyke service.

However, I would like to send MMS. GoText doesn't support it, does it?

If not, please say how complex would be to make it, and if there is some work in this direction at the moment.

Erisvaldo

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2008, 02:46:29 am »
Just to be more specific: my real need is to send Pictures (byte[] snapshots) via GPRS.

I was using the Wireless Messaging API and MMS for that, but there are high costs and permissions problems (like the always-ask question to confirm the send).

When using Web for doing the work, like GoText, the permission problem is gone. It's ok for SMS, but how can I send pictures?

Ty again   8-)

Zydio

• Administrator
  • goText++ Desk! author
    • View Profile
    • goText++ Desk! homepage
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2008, 05:23:46 pm »

Erisvaldo ha scritto:
Just to be more specific: my real need is to send Pictures (byte[] snapshots) via GPRS.

I was using the Wireless Messaging API and MMS for that, but there are high costs and permissions problems (like the always-ask question to confirm the send).

When using Web for doing the work, like GoText, the permission problem is gone. It's ok for SMS, but how can I send pictures?

Ty again   8-)

If that's your problem than please read my reply on the other thread you opened and continue talking there about it.

Write here if you have something else to talk about on a brazil sms service website.

Thank you