Username: Password:

Author Topic: Sending pictures  (Read 18112 times)

Erisvaldo

• View Profile
Sending pictures
« on: June 24, 2008, 12:06:39 am »
Hi,

I'm using Vyke Service for sending text messages and it's ok. But what I want is to send pictures (like binary messages, for example, if MMS is not possible) and GoText doesn't seem to have this feature at the moment.

I need it for my job and I would like to get information about the viability and tips of how could I do that. If there is no work in this direction, I would like to start one, but I need a starting point.

Thanks,

Erisvaldo.

Zydio

• Administrator
  • goText++ Desk! author
    • View Profile
    • goText++ Desk! homepage
Re: Sending pictures
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2008, 05:20:47 pm »

Erisvaldo ha scritto:
Hi,

I'm using Vyke Service for sending text messages and it's ok. But what I want is to send pictures (like binary messages, for example, if MMS is not possible) and GoText doesn't seem to have this feature at the moment.

I need it for my job and I would like to get information about the viability and tips of how could I do that. If there is no work in this direction, I would like to start one, but I need a starting point.

Thanks,

Erisvaldo.

Hi Erisvaldo,
actually goText is made to run on the widest set of mobile phone possible, thus we are strictly using MIDP 1.0 only J2ME specifications, and we have avoided the use of additional features not found an all mobiles.

We are starting to plan a future version with more features, using MIDP 2.0 and optional JSR that could also have picture support.
But there is no service that allows sending pictures / mms, besides an italian service. So I don't know if this is worth the work, so there are many other tasks that have higher priority on this.
This is also because actually there are too few coders working on the midlet.
If you know Java and J2ME and are willing to help we would be really happy to support you and add your work to goText...as said the starting point is at least knowledge of Java programming language, and getting the midlet source code from our SVN repository on sourceforge.
Well you will find current code, so we should speak a little better on what I was saying in the beginning (current universal version vs. future version).

Reading at your other topic it seems you already know about J2ME development.
Well, if that is the case, the big part of the work has to be done on the midlet side. It is easier to write a script that receives the image and does something with it. Well at least in theory :-P
Because I don't know what we can do with that image, because there are no website allowing you to send MMS messages.
What can we do? Send them via email? Upload to some image sharing service? I don't know where you want to send this image to!

Let me know.

Goodbye!

Erisvaldo

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2008, 09:23:27 pm »
"But there is no service that allows sending pictures / mms, besides an italian service."

Really bad news for me  :-(

I'm making a J2ME MIDP 2.0 midlet that catches sucessive snapshots and, when it detects motion, it should automatically send the snapshot to some phone numbers.

I'm doing it using WMA and it works well besides the fact that, everytime it detects motion, the phones asks for permission for sending the MMS. Even on signed midlets, the ask question appears on most phones, so signing doesn't seem to be a solution for the problem (maybe if I get a operator/manufacturer signing level, but I don't know how and how much it will cost).

So I thought the solution could be with GoText, using a international website like Vyke. But if there is none, so I'm in trouble :/

The priority is to send the picture for several phone numbers and, in second place (optional), send them to some emails too.

If there was only one international service that could send MMS (payed or not), I could work on this module for GoText, because I can't see other options for me.

Light please!  :-(

Zydio

• Administrator
  • goText++ Desk! author
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2008, 08:07:25 am »

Erisvaldo ha scritto:
"But there is no service that allows sending pictures / mms, besides an italian service."

Really bad news for me  :-(

I'm making a J2ME MIDP 2.0 midlet that catches sucessive snapshots and, when it detects motion, it should automatically send the snapshot to some phone numbers.

Ah, ok, if that's the use and how it works I don't think that it would be interesting for gotext users to add this features, so this is and will remain a distinct app.

Anyway we can try to help you with some tips if we can ;-)

I'm doing it using WMA and it works well besides the fact that, everytime it detects motion, the phones asks for permission for sending the MMS. Even on signed midlets, the ask question appears on most phones, so signing doesn't seem to be a solution for the problem (maybe if I get a operator/manufacturer signing level, but I don't know how and how much it will cost).

Signing is a big pain and it's costly.
But, depending on the mobile phone you are using, you can do a self signing...
On many nokias and some sony ericssons (especially db2020 models)
you can make yourself a certificate (not signed by any authority), with some hacks or special apps (symbian for nokias, and pc side phone hacking tools) upload it to the trusted certificates area of the phone, and see any app signed with your certificate as trusted.

This is a solution if you need to run you app in one or little number of mobiles, if that mobiles allow this kind of tricks to be made, and if on that mobile there is no question asked in case of signed midlets.
Mmh..maybe there are a little too much "if... then" in this sentence :-P
Anyway you can google some info about this way

So I thought the solution could be with GoText, using a international website like Vyke. But if there is none, so I'm in trouble :/

The priority is to send the picture for several phone numbers and, in second place (optional), send them to some emails too.

If there was only one international service that could send MMS (payed or not), I could work on this module for GoText, because I can't see other options for me.

Light please!  :-(

Now that I'm thinking a little better ... in the past I've seen at least 1 or 2 services allowing to send PAID MMS ... but if I don't recall wrong they were not cheap...
But I can't remember their names right now :-(
But if you dig some of the international forums for the last months you should find the links yourself!

Erisvaldo

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2008, 09:15:33 am »
Hi,

My main target phones are Nokia Series 40 (Nokia 5200, 6125, etc) and I think I'm not able to self signing for these devices. Even hacking is very complicated. To make things worse, as I could see on Nokia forums, the signed applications on Nokia Series 40 can't send messages without permission ^^

So I hope SMS/MMS via GPRS can solve it. I was wondering if I could send pictures via SMS? Like binary messages (EMS Picture Message / Nokia Picture Message, things like this). Maybe I could send these pictures using one of these formats (would spend some messages per picture) and then use the conventional services, like Vyke.

Is it possible? The pictures I want to send are from the devices camera, byte[] snapshots with jpeg or png encoding.

I'll keep looking for the solution. Just can't give up!  :-x

Zydio

• Administrator
  • goText++ Desk! author
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2008, 09:49:10 am »

Erisvaldo ha scritto:
Hi,

My main target phones are Nokia Series 40 (Nokia 5200, 6125, etc) and I think I'm not able to self signing for these devices. Even hacking is very complicated. To make things worse, as I could see on Nokia forums, the signed applications on Nokia Series 40 can't send messages without permission ^^

So I hope SMS/MMS via GPRS can solve it. I was wondering if I could send pictures via SMS? Like binary messages (EMS Picture Message / Nokia Picture Message, things like this). Maybe I could send these pictures using one of these formats (would spend some messages per picture) and then use the conventional services, like Vyke.

Is it possible? The pictures I want to send are from the devices camera, byte[] snapshots with jpeg or png encoding.

I'll keep looking for the solution. Just can't give up!  :-x

No, you can't send images in Vyke or other internet sms services.
The website must has native support for images, we can't add it on top.
And a single sms is less than 200 byte long, you would pay much more with sms than with a single MMS to send the same image.

If ALL of you receivers can receive email on their mobile phones, you can modify the email script to send multipart encoded mails with attachments (it is not really difficult).

Erisvaldo

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2008, 10:36:20 pm »
"If ALL of you receivers can receive email on their mobile phones, you can modify the email script to send multipart encoded mails with attachments (it is not really difficult)."

It's not the case but I've decided to make it at this way temporarily.

So, could you give me details of how I can improve email script to send multipart encoded mails with attachments?

Thanks again  :-)

Zydio

• Administrator
  • goText++ Desk! author
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2008, 11:12:43 am »

Erisvaldo ha scritto:
"If ALL of you receivers can receive email on their mobile phones, you can modify the email script to send multipart encoded mails with attachments (it is not really difficult)."

It's not the case but I've decided to make it at this way temporarily.

So, could you give me details of how I can improve email script to send multipart encoded mails with attachments?

Thanks again  :-)

You're lucky, I've started to add attachments support to the mail script because I need it for some experiments ;-)
I'll keep you updated :-)

PS: I'm making it simple to start, it will only accept one attachment per mail at the moment. Is that ok for you?
Bye

Erisvaldo

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2008, 11:06:27 am »
That's nice, I just need 1 picture per mail  8-)

Finally I got some luck!  :lol:

Please keep me updated about it =]

Zydio

• Administrator
  • goText++ Desk! author
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2008, 11:50:41 am »

Erisvaldo ha scritto:
That's nice, I just need 1 picture per mail  8-)

Finally I got some luck!  :lol:

Please keep me updated about it =]

I've already coded it in a quick & dirty way, but I have to test it and I can't from work.
I'll let you know in a few days.

If I don't write anything in 2 weeks please write again because I have a short memory :P

Zydio

• Administrator
  • goText++ Desk! author
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2008, 09:46:08 am »
Hi Erisvaldo,
it seems like I'm really running out of time these days, and I think I'll not be able to test the script soon.
So I thought it could be nice to post the script in the current state and let you test it by yourself.
So here is it, attached to this post.

Consider it as being in alpha state, actually is just some code found on the web plugged in and a little tweaked.
Anyway it *should* work fine, although I never tested it as already said, so please keep me updated on you test results, and feel free to improve it.

On the "how to use it" side, the basic parameters are the same as the  old email script. The new ones allow you to send attachment in 2 ways, based off file source.
1) If you want to pass the file content in POST/GET querystring you have to use the following new parameters:

file=FILECONTENT
fname=filename.ext
ftype=mimetype

Some notes: FILECONTENT must be base64 encoded.
mimetype has to be the mime type for your file, example "image/png" for a PNG file.

2) In alternative if you have the file stored locally on your server's filesystem you can use the following parameters:

filelocalpath=FILEPATH

and optionally the same "ftype" parameter as above. If not provided the script will try to determine it by itself.

Some notes: I think that FILEPATH can be relative to the script directory, but it may be better to use absolute path...you should try.

Ok that's all.
Please let me know how it works!

Bye

Erisvaldo

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2008, 08:00:45 am »
Hi,

I'm also out of time but I'm going to test it next days and tell you the results. Thanks for this incredible help  8-)

In other hand, I'm still thinking on the final solution for my problem (it's decided that I'll try to use email at the first moment, but later I'll have to get a solution that is more suitable, like MMS).

So I was researching and I've found some info about WAP Push Link. It seems to be a special SMS that opens a URL with the media you want to put in (in my case, a picture).

I was wondering if one of these services supported by goText could send WAP Push. If it does, so maybe I could persist the picture in a server and send it by WAP Push using GoText.

Well, just to know if it's possible. At the moment, I'll put my hands on the e-mail script you've attached.

Thanks again for your big help,

Erisvaldo :-P

Zydio

• Administrator
  • goText++ Desk! author
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 05, 2008, 02:12:26 pm »

Erisvaldo ha scritto:

So I was researching and I've found some info about WAP Push Link. It seems to be a special SMS that opens a URL with the media you want to put in (in my case, a picture).

I was wondering if one of these services supported by goText could send WAP Push. If it does, so maybe I could persist the picture in a server and send it by WAP Push using GoText.

Oh well, you can also write a link in a common SMS, if you know that you receivers' mobile phones are going to highlight it in the SMS reading screen. This would be cheaper for you to send, you can use any goText service for this.
But in both cases the receiver would have to access the link (wap push or simple text, in the end it is alway a webpage/file link on a remote server), and spend money on the GPRS/wap connection to see the file.

Anyway I don't know if there are services supporting wap push messages sending!

Erisvaldo

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 05, 2008, 08:12:06 pm »
Hi,

Finally I've tested the script and I think it's not working as expected or maybe I'm not using it at the right way.

The first test I've made was the following:

http://www.erisvaldojunior.com/email_attach.php?nick=junior&user=jun1nho_jp@hotmail.com&rcpt=erisvaldojunior@yahoo.com.br&text=foto2&ftype=image/jpg&fname=teste.jpg&file=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

I've received the mail with the expected information, but without any attachment.

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--==Multipart_Boundary_x018f91226dbb17ea09af05686589462dx
Content-Type:text/html; charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

foto2

--==Multipart_Boundary_x018f91226dbb17ea09af05686589462dx
Content-Type: image/jpg;
name="teste.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

/9j/4AAQSkZJRgABAQEAYABgAAD/2wBDAAgGBgcGBQgHBwcJCQgKDBQNDAsLDBkSEw8UHRofHh0a
HBwgJC4nICIsIxwcKDcpLDAxNDQ0Hyc5PTgyPC4zNDL/2wBDAQkJCQwLDBgNDRgyIRwhMjIyMjIy
MjIyMjIyMjIyMjIyMjIyMjIyMjIyMjIyMjIyMjIyMjIyMjIyMjIyMjIyMjL/wAARCABWAKoDASIA
AhEBAxEB/8QAHwAAAQUBAQEBAQEAAAAAAAAAAAECAwQFBgcICQoL/8QAtRAAAgEDAwIEAwUFBAQA
AAF9AQIDAAQRBRIhMUEGE1FhByJxFDKBkaEII0KxwRVS0fAkM2JyggkKFhcYGRolJicoKSo0NTY3
ODk6Q0RFRkdISUpTVFVWV1hZWmNkZWZnaGlqc3R1dnd4eXqDhIWGh4iJipKTlJWWl5iZmqKjpKWm
p6ipqrKztLW2t7i5usLDxMXGx8jJytLT1NXW19jZ2uHi4 Tl5ufo6erx8vP09fb3 Pn6/8QAHwEA
AwEBAQEBAQEBAQAAAAAAAAECAwQFBgcICQoL/8QAtREAAgECBAQDBAcFBAQAAQJ3AAECAxEEBSEx
BhJBUQdhcRMiMoEIFEKRobHBCSMzUvAVYnLRChYkNOEl8RcYGRomJygpKjU2Nzg5OkNERUZHSElK
U1RVVldYWVpjZGVmZ2hpanN0dXZ3eHl6goOEhYaHiImKkpOUlZaXmJmaoqOkpaanqKmqsrO0tba3
uLm6wsPExcbHyMnK0tPU1dbX2Nna4uPk5ebn6Onq8vP09fb3 Pn6/9oADAMBAAIRAxEAPwD3 iii
gAooooAKKKKACiiigAooooAKKKKACiiigAooooAKKKKACiiigAooooAKKKKACisnXfEukeGorWXW
Lv7LHdTCCJzG7AuegJUHH1OBWtR5gFFYPhzxp4e8WyXceh6it21oQJgInTbnOPvAZ6HkZqxrniXS
PDa2jatd/ZxeTi3g/du5eQ9BhQcfU8UAa1FFFABRWZpHiHS9dkvo9NuvPaxuGtrkeWy7JB1X5gM/
UZFadABRRWZo3iHS/EAvDpd15/2O4a1n/dsuyReq/MBn6jIoA06K425 LHgWz1c6XP4ithcrII2w
jtGGPrIFKDGeTnA5zjFdDq2vaZoeiS6zqF2sWnxKrNOqtIMMQAQFBJySOnrRfS/QLa26mjRUcE8d
zbxXELbopUDo2MZBGQeakoasG4UVmN4h0tPEieHmusaq9v8AaVg8tuY843bsbevbOa06ACiiigAo
oooAKKKKAOF MGinW/hpqgjA8 zUXkR7qY Tj327h NVta8ZiP4IN4kSXbcXOnKsbDqJnATj3DE/
lXfzwpc28kEqho5FKMD3BGDXzroom1C58P8AwzlJP9ma/cSXIfkmCH5049G3N VJLmvT72/yf4W
4bdrT7X/AM1 K/E3/DWiD4cfEDwlB8sUGt6T9kucDG65X58n3yVUfWt3xOo8SfHDwzo2A0GjW76l
ODyNxICfiCEP41c M9jIfB9vrlsoN1od7DfIe A2CP1B/CoPhi6eIfE/i3xkCHivLpbO0br 6iUZ
x7HKn8KpPmlfs2/8vxf4Etcsbd0l/n C/E1dY13xre IrrSfC2iWUMFmqmXUdaWZIZmYfdiCAFsd
2yR16cZh8KeMdfm8Z3vhHxXp9jDqUVv9rgudOZjDLFkDGHJYHJPPseBjJwbRdT IfjzxHY3finVN
HtNGn z29jpVwIJHH/PV25LA46EcZ7d8bwNbaDYfHu8s9BunuoYtLZZ7qW4MzXE 5S7l 55GcYGQ
eKUNWr9U3 F/6 4c vk/1sO8DX/iv 3vGmn FtP05pP7ammmvdTkcQINxAQKg3MxwTnoAOeorvfB
HjW91ka1p/iKzhsNX0SQLeeSSYWQglXXOSBgHgk9j3wMj4R/8hDxx/2H5qzNLsptR8ffFextzie5
tIooz6M0LAfqalO0dP5b/ckU0nJv 9b72zS07xj488UQS654b0TR/wCwEkYQRX0si3V6ikglCPlT
djA3Dg orH FYute8E OPsW60u7/AFG68oSdYndBgH3BNdL8Jta04/C2xD3MMJ0uJ4r1ZGC/Z2Us
Tvz045rhPDd5PqPwo JF9ou/NxqFzLFtzu8tgpb8dhNOaSU1uuX9V f/AAwoNvlezv8A5/kGg/EH
wPoXwrn8MapCE1GCKW3urBId/wBom6FhIoKHJx8xbjHsK6mzvtb HfwBt72RbebU7KBGVJmMkYV5
RtUlWGcK4HBxxW34RXwm/wAJ7MILH wzZL9rEhXYG2jzPMP97PXPOa80i 0/8Mx635nm/Y/tR we
ZnPkeem3r2zup1G05d9Pz/4IqST5O1/6/wCCeo634m8QR2GiQaBof27U9UjDmeVXW0tBtBLSMAeO
eFyCceuAcOfxj438K69o9v4u0/Q59N1S4Fok ktKGhlYjaWEh5HXgD8eMGjr2p6nqGu EPBlvrU2
iWN9pyXE13bMEmmKgYiR/wCE/L1Hr36Hl/Hug6D4b8XeFLZNZ1LVddfVIGln1K M8sMAYYQ9AoLH
IyM9ecVdl7Tybt Nv6 8lP3PNK/4XOh8U3 p2Px sf7H09L6/n0XyYkkk2RxkyMS8jYJ2qASQOT0
HJroNH8YeKbDxza F/GNhpiyajC0tjd6WZPLYoCWVg/OcDrxjjrnIq3H/Jx1p/2AG/8ARho8af8A
JZ/h/wDS7/8AQBUQ yu9/wA2VP7T7Jfkj02iiigAooooAKKKKACsS18IaDZ J7nxJb6eqavcpslu
PMc7hx/CTtB UcgZ/M1t0Udbh5FbULC11TTrmwvYhNa3MbRSxkkblYYIyOR FV9C0HTPDWkxaXpF
qLaziLFIw7Ngk5PLEk8nua0aKAOV8QfDfwj4p1D7frGixXF3tCmVZJImYDpu2MN3HGTnirll4K8O
abqlnqVjpMFrdWcBt4GgLIFjOSQVB2tkknJBOTW9RQtNgeu5maR4e0vQpL6TTbXyGvrhrm5PmM2
Q9W YnH0GBRY HtL07WdQ1e0tfLvtR2fapfMY ZtGF4JwMD0ArTooA5PU/hn4N1jWhq9/oFtLe7g
7PuZVdgc5dAQrk99wOe a19E8N6R4cjuo9JsxbJdztcTKHZg0jdT8xOOnQYHtWrRQtFZA9dzi7j4
SeBLrVG1GXw7bm4ZxIQskixkj/pmGCY45GMHv1rG K0l1d GpPBWi G9UuJr2OFYZ7a1xaQKJB8r
P0XATpjABHIr02ilbRLoNOz5upzup CdC8Q6HY6ZrunxXqWkarGzFlZSAAcMpDDOBkA84FU4fhf4
LttNTT4dBgjgWdbgFZJBJ5i52kybt5xk4BOOa66iqvrclLSxmN4e0t/EieIWtc6qlv8AZln8xuI8
527c7evfGaL3w9peo61p sXVr5l/p /7LL5jDy9ww3AODkeoNadFIYUUUUAFFFFABRRRQAUUUUAF
FFFABRRRQAUUUUAFFFFABRRRQAUUUUAFFFFABRRRQAUUUUAFFFFABRRRQAUUUUAFFFFABRRRQAUU
UUAFFFFABRRRQAUUUUAFFFFABRRRQB//2Q==

--==Multipart_Boundary_x018f91226dbb17ea09af05686589462dx--

Then, I've tried with the filelocalpath parameter (it's not what I need, but just to see if it works).

http://www.erisvaldojunior.com/email_attach.php?nick=junior&user=jun1nho_jp@hotmail.com&rcpt=erisvaldojunior@yahoo.com.br&text=foto&filelocalpath=/home/erisvaldo/image.jpg

I also received the mail but no attachment at all.

I've used a base64 decoder found on net where you put the file in and it returns the base64 string. Maybe it's a decoder problem?

Well, you can test it as the same way I did. If it works, please tell me how you did it.

Thanks,

Erisvaldo.

Zydio

• Administrator
  • goText++ Desk! author
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 11, 2008, 10:46:26 am »
You are using it the right way, there is something wrong with the script, but I really don't know what!
Sorry, I can't help you right now...I'll try to fix it in the future, but I don't know when I'll do it.