Username: Password:

Author Topic: mjoy [unlimited/credits]: to Worldwide numbers  (Read 81399 times)

Zydio

• Administrator
  • goText++ Desk! author
    • View Profile
    • goText++ Desk! homepage
Re: mjoy [100 sms/day]: to Worldwide numbers
« Reply #60 on: March 09, 2009, 09:20:44 am »
Don't worry, I said to remove the url mainly because you would have been easily banned by mjoy  ;)

Mip104

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 12, 2009, 07:57:17 am »
Hi,

Just want to ask if Mjoy is working for you today?
Today I sent a message to myself, the deliver report is given but it is not being delivered !

Thanks

Mip104

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 12, 2009, 10:57:30 am »
Still the same, the delivery report is given but not getting delivered

i.fingers

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: March 12, 2009, 12:04:27 pm »
You may check from their website and try to send sms from there, if you get delivery report sent but the message not delivered its mean you can not blame gotext script.

Mip104

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 12, 2009, 12:43:56 pm »
I didn't blame goText script, I just asked if any one faced the same problem or not !
« Last Edit: March 12, 2009, 12:45:48 pm by mip104 »

Zydio

• Administrator
  • goText++ Desk! author
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 12, 2009, 12:52:44 pm »
I didn't blame goText script, I just asked if any one faced the same problem or not !

I think that i.fingers wanted to say: before reporting a problem you have always to try to send the message directly from the website. Does it happens also when sending the message from the website?
If the problems is also present when sending the message from the website ..it has nothing to do with the config, and there's nothing we can do about it.

Mip104

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: March 12, 2009, 01:04:43 pm »
OK, Thanks anyway ( I didn't try to report an error of goText , as it was working until yesterday ) I tried to ask this to be sure if there is something with GPRS or mjoy site, that's it

Thanks and regards

Mip104

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: March 12, 2009, 05:41:13 pm »
I am just writing to inform that, I checked the mjoy site now and while clicking on the Free text ( the green button ) Select the FREE TEXT icon on the main deck, it is not working from there, it doesn't open anything just after processing data, it goes again to the main menu, so it is the site's problem

Regards

Zydio

• Administrator
  • goText++ Desk! author
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: March 13, 2009, 07:43:37 am »
Hi mip104, thanks for your heads up.

I tried to use mjoy too right now, and it worked for me, and the SMS was successfully sent and received by the recipient, even from the goText configuration.

This means that:
- the website now works again, if you can send the message too
- your account has been blocked to send sms if you still can't send messages

Mip104

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: March 13, 2009, 09:50:16 am »
Hi Zydio,
Thanks, I checked the site and I can get in to the SMS section. may be my web server is banned. I get  response code error (502)

"errore nella risposta. e stata effettuata la connessione, ma il servizio ha fornito una risposta inaspettata"

"error in the answer. and the connection was made, but the service has provided an unexpected answer"

You mean my account of mjoy or the web server may be banned?

« Last Edit: March 13, 2009, 10:02:38 am by mip104 »

Zydio

• Administrator
  • goText++ Desk! author
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: March 13, 2009, 10:09:58 am »
I don't know, but for sure one of the two is banned.
If you have the problem also from mjoy website the problem is in your account, otherwise your website have been banned.

Mip104

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: March 13, 2009, 11:55:38 am »
As it was so difficult to try from the site but I tried at last, and it is not delivered although it says "sent", so my mjoy account may be banned!

I tried the mjoy site to send a link for me , it also isn't being delivered, I tried another mobile set and the link for joining is  being delivered to that mobile , I also sent a message to another mobile set other than my mobile provider, it successfully being delivered, so neither my account nor my web server is being banned.
the following three can be happened:

1- my mobile provider has banned the mjoy site (this can not be possible, right ?)!?
2-  mjoy has banned my mobile number (this can not be possible too, as my account and my web server are not banned because I can still send message but can not receive from mjoy)!
3- Something is wrong with my mobile provider ( this may be the case ) !

May be this is not related to this topic, sorry administrator
« Last Edit: March 13, 2009, 12:13:46 pm by mip104 »

i.fingers

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: March 13, 2009, 12:22:48 pm »
For mip104, yup next time you or someone else when getting  error problem from gotext script better if we trying to use from the original website to make sure where the problem source. Sorry for my bad english so i can not mention it correctly. Thanks for mr zyd to correct it.

Mip104

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: March 13, 2009, 12:32:52 pm »
For i.fingers, sorry for that and I do appreciate your help in this. As going to the mjoy site with that graphical interface , takes too long to get in , that's why I tried to ask here if any body encountered any problem, it was better for me to ask it via PM

Regards

CyBeRaY

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: March 17, 2009, 06:44:29 am »
As it was so difficult to try from the site but I tried at last, and it is not delivered although it says "sent", so my mjoy account may be banned!

I tried the mjoy site to send a link for me , it also isn't being delivered, I tried another mobile set and the link for joining is  being delivered to that mobile , I also sent a message to another mobile set other than my mobile provider, it successfully being delivered, so neither my account nor my web server is being banned.
the following three can be happened:

1- my mobile provider has banned the mjoy site (this can not be possible, right ?)!?
2-  mjoy has banned my mobile number (this can not be possible too, as my account and my web server are not banned because I can still send message but can not receive from mjoy)!
3- Something is wrong with my mobile provider ( this may be the case ) !

May be this is not related to this topic, sorry administrator

Your operator could have banned mjoy or mjoy may not support your operator. (E.g. something similar happens in Turkey, we have 3 GSM operators and one of them does not receive SMS from Wadja although other two does.)

By the way, mjoy has decreased their users' daily SMS limit from 100 to 50 and a few days ago from 50 to 5. No more 100 SMS :(