Username: Password:

Author Topic: Can't get Voipbuster working [SOLVED]  (Read 7394 times)

Razer

Can't get Voipbuster working [SOLVED]
« on: April 27, 2009, 05:21:53 pm »
Hello,

I've got a Voipbuster account and can't get it working in goText. I've used de configuration service for Betamax. But what do I have to configure more?

At the user line in service config I've put my username and my password. What do I have to fill in at Nick?

Can somebody help me? Thank you in advance.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2009, 06:10:47 pm by Zydio »

Zydio

• Administrator
  • goText++ Desk! author
    • View Profile
    • goText++ Desk! homepage
Re: Can't get Voipbuster working
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2009, 05:40:24 pm »
I remember that you had to write the username in a form like "username@YOUR_BETAMAX_DOMAIN.com"..for example "razer@voipbuster.com", and your password in password...or something like this!

But I never used it so I'm not sure, a better reply can only come from Bluesman, the author.

It would be also really good if someone, maybe Bluesman at best, would write the official Betamax service thread with description and configuration infos like the majority of services.

Zydio

• Administrator
  • goText++ Desk! author
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2009, 05:42:40 pm »
Update: I've made a little search on the old forum to find some info, and I've found a post from Bluesman with infos on how to configure the betamax service (remember that the old forum is read only).

Razer

« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2009, 06:04:54 pm »
Update: I've made a little search on the old forum to find some info, and I've found a post from Bluesman with infos on how to configure the betamax service (remember that the old forum is read only).

Thank you, got it working now!  ;D

Zydio

• Administrator
  • goText++ Desk! author
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2009, 06:10:22 pm »
Good  :D

Any help is still appreciated from anyone to write a complete Betamax service description/official thread!  ;)

CyBeRaY

• View Profile
Re: Can't get Voipbuster working [SOLVED]
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2009, 10:06:40 am »
Is it possible to define our own sender ID (nick or number) when sending SMS over goText using Voipbuster service?

CyBeRaY

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2009, 06:17:58 pm »
Voipstunt doesn't work. Can you check it again? It says "Website error" instead of "No credit" so I guess it needs fixing.

Bluesman

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • goText
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2009, 05:10:57 pm »
Still error?

CyBeRaY

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2009, 10:15:03 am »

Sipper

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2010, 02:52:27 pm »
I am getting this same error (in fact it says "webiste error") although I'm certain I've done everything right. Is there any update on the situation - troubleshooting tips, a confirmed bug, anything of that kind?

Thanks in advance!

Sipper

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2010, 09:25:00 am »
I am getting this same error (in fact it says "webiste error") although I'm certain I've done everything right. Is there any update on the situation - troubleshooting tips, a confirmed bug, anything of that kind?

Thanks in advance!
Never mind - I got this to work. Not sure actually what the deal was. I did reenter the password, but I'm not sure if I'm really that stupid that I put in a typo the first time around. ;D The other theory is that there's a timeout on the script, and if the mobile takes too long to connect (seems like there's a send and receive part, and for some reason my phone seems to want to reconnect between the two) then the send fails. Dunno. :-\

Mip104

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2010, 10:37:10 am »
For sure it is not the script delay, it may be something wrong with your GPRS connection. Sometimes I have faced this problem with other services too! But I tried it while the GPRS in the mornings and it works great. so it may not be an script issue