Username: Password:

Author Topic: Free20sms.info  (Read 6880 times)

i.fingers

• View Profile
Free20sms.info
« on: February 04, 2009, 08:36:49 pm »
Please forgive me if i, am starting new topic that i have been using it for several week. This is my report for gotext script free20sms.info is unuseable because they limit quote only 1 sms for 30 minutes per IP

i.fingers

• View Profile
Re: Free20sms.info
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2009, 08:44:09 pm »
The script http://gotext.org/cgi-bin/all-freesms.py how we can use it if every gotext user have same ip? Maybe if you add in the script with anonymouse url we can use it, just idea.

Zydio

• Administrator
  • goText++ Desk! author
    • View Profile
    • goText++ Desk! homepage
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2009, 08:11:21 am »
This means that there's no way you can use the script on the goText server, just like Uni-Voip for example.

You have to get the script source from SVN, put it on your own webserver, and don't give anyone the link, so that you are the only one to use it!

i.fingers

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2009, 10:37:44 am »
Its great idea if the script in php format, there is so many free hosting that support it and php is easy to use. But the script is python and we dont know how to use it also we have no host that support it.

i.fingers

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2009, 10:41:30 am »
And please in the future make the script only in php.

Bluesman

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • goText
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2009, 02:11:39 pm »
The programming language depends on the developer. I usually do it in Perl, Zydio, C├Ęsar and Miccar in PHP and White_tiger in Python because anyone do his better with the language that knows more. In the future we will do as now because we do this only in the free time, is not a work this!
But! We will build a XML engine, so users can build their own service writing a simple file text with some XML values, passing it to the engine written in php,perl,python whatelse..
We hope to do this very soon!

i.fingers

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2009, 06:06:49 pm »
@bluesman, thank you for your answer, we did the same thing, i made http://moresms.110mb.com as hobbie, i updated if i have free time, but we have different skill, i'm just beginner, and thank your for gotext team because they give their free time to us as gotext users.

Bluesman

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • goText
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2009, 05:44:16 pm »
why don't you join us in developing so? :-) We 'll make developer guides as soon, to help beginner users

i.fingers

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2009, 08:30:46 pm »
If i can i,ll do it. i have no pc, i made and edit my web using symbian phone, edit my php page using ansi editor in my phone and get the result when i finished upload the file to my free host, join as gotext script developer it may difficult to do but i'll try it.

Zydio

• Administrator
  • goText++ Desk! author
    • View Profile
    • goText++ Desk! homepage
« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2009, 08:23:10 pm »
Wow! Well, developing a full php service script and test it from mobile phone can be nearly impossible in my opinion.

i.fingers

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2009, 02:41:14 am »
Ha ha ha, mr zyd i would said like it but it seems i'll give up before i try it. But thank you because you understood my position. So do not angry if i just can say please make for us free sms script because i have no tools to make it. :(
« Last Edit: February 09, 2009, 02:43:34 am by i.fingers »